Saturday, April 24, 2010

Imperious Me

Life here as I know it is honestly almost over. There's so little time left. So few days that I'll return home to my little dorm room. The hours that our pictures will hang on my wall are growing limited. It's almost over.

I have this deep feeling of excited nervousness about Yellowstone and all it may or may not bring. I have this image of sitting on the bus, watching Corvallis, Oregon, The Pacific Northwest fading behind me, and a land-locked state of wild blooming into reality before me.

I see trees of green, red roses too.

It's so wonderfully spring here and I love it wholly despite it's instability. Because, hey, aren't we all just a little unstable?

I had a dream about transferring last night, I'm still thinking about it, I'm still not sure. I could, I understand the reasons why it seems like the best possible option, but yet.... I don't know if I want to leave it behind.

It feels better. But I don't know if better is right. When coming from my past, a lot can feel better without being good enough.

I need someone who really knows me to help me figure this stuff out.
But really, I love this campus. And really, I have made friends.

Maybe, I'm just not who I think I am?

1 comment:

  1. How can the people who really know you...REALLY know you, if you don't know who you are.
    that was a lot of you's

    ReplyDelete